A simple and spicy meal, just add the Green Chilli and you're basically set!
- 1 bottle of Pico's Green Chilli Sauce
- 500g boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups of shredded Monterey jack or cheese of choice
- Lime wedges
- Fresh coriander, for garnish
- Cooked white rice, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 200° celsius. Pour Pico's Green Chilli sauce into a large baking dish. Brush chicken all over with oil and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Nestle chicken into green chilli sauce and bake until cooked through, 35 minutes.
- Remove chicken from the oven and place under the grill. Grill for 2 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Squeeze lime over chicken and garnish with coriander. Serve over rice.
Recipe and Photo credit: https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a50766/baked-salsa-verde-chicken-recipe/